Wednesday, August 19, 2009

St. Regis.

Oh Montana why are you so hot! And I don't mean like 'hubba hubba' I mean like 'damn its hot out here!'

Any way I crossed over to Montana today from idaho traveling through many many scary black tunnels including the 8000+ ft (not meters as I was previously told) one and lived to tell about it. I'm kind of beat at the moment. Its hot and I waiting out the heat under an awning on the road to MT200.

I'm changing my rout again. The route is rubbish and is taking me too many places I don't want to go, including some pretty nasty roads. Which have all been fine but who wants to have their but kicked by their saddle for 15 miles? That ain't me.

From St. Regis, MT I am taking MT135 to MT200.

East on MT200 to Local 382 to MT28.

Mt28 to Elmo and FEDERAL 93 North

FED93 to Kalispell where I will get lost I'm sure.

Kalispell to FED 2 east or north or whatever into West Glacier.

Tah dah!

Looks like two days ride so I'm lucky enough to make it for the annoying weekend crowd!

Yah!

No comments: