Saturday, August 8, 2009

For some reason my g1 hates me.

I don't know why it hates me but it does. I've posted two amazing posts to this blog but where are they? Where could they be? Why would my g1 do this to me just as I get ready to be on the road. Why? Why?!

At any rate. I'm sitting at my parents newish house in a suburb of a suburb of Portland, Oregon its quiet here and oh so far from people that I know (obviously besides my parents). Its a nice place to hide out before a big adventure. Really though what I want to do is drink myself into a stupor. My bicycle didn't make it to PDX on time so I have to wait until tomorrow at some point to figure all that out. My phones been freaking out and erasing messages and people don't seem to read what I'm writing anyway. Well there is that one kid in Japan who looks me up every now and again. Thanks Google Analytics for making me neurotic.

Anyway, I've decided to leave monday. I'm going to attempt 100 miles on my first day because I'm feeling impatient. Its probably a bad idea, but I'm feeling the need to get some space between myself and the rest of society at the moment.

Hopefully I'll be meeting up with my childhood chum K tonight and being reckless as hell in the mean streets of the 'couve. If you know where that is, you're laughing your ass of right now.

More later. Be well and never stop.

No comments: