Monday, August 31, 2009

My damn tooth.

I've been having some problems with one of my teeth. The same one that I've had worked on several times. I figured it would be ok if I just left it alone and stopped eating on that side of my mouth. Well, last night I woke up around 11pm with the most intense pain in my tooth. It eventually subsided and I was able to get a wonderful nights sleep. I woke up this morning and while taking stock of my body, noticed that my gum was incredibly swollen! My tooth is now loosy goosy and I think I may loose it. Which means that I will have a gap in my mouth!

I have an appointment today for a cursery exam of my tooth that will probably cost me around $100! If indeed I do lose my tooth. You will find me taking a little trip down to Mexico or India or some other place and having an implant done for a quarter of the cost. The prices here are rediculous! Of course I am in one of the poshest cities in the US. Steamboat Springs, CO where a simple breakfast of one single egg and nothing else will cost you six bucks. That doesn't include toast or coffee.

It's a good thing I stealth camped last night! Free is the only way to stay!

I love my teeth, but I love to eat more. Come on national health care plan!

No comments: