Sunday, May 24, 2009

Tire Test, Frying Pan Lament and Camera Wishes.

Well it's official. These tires rock. They roll over everything. I mean
everything. I've almost stopped almost stopped avoiding potholes and if
it wasn't for worrying about my mediocre wheels I would stop avoiding
them altogether. I only have 32 spokes though and I don't want them to
break so I take it easy. This photo was taken when I stopped to cook
myself a burrito for lunch. The frying pan I am carrying is crap. I have
started thrifting again to see if I can find a better one. I am
confident that it will be no problem. People throw away the nicest
things. All it all it was pretty sweet. 6 hours to do 51.8 miles
including a couple of one hour breaks to chat with people and check out
the Chicago Botanic Gardens. I don't do plant pictures, they never turn
out well.

In other news, as you can see from the above photo, I am going to need
to take a camera on tour with me instead of just my phone. 2MP is just
not enough to take really awesome photos of anything if you want to be
able to crop at all. If anyone has any suggestions about cameras that
aren't huge and use AA batteries, let me know.

No comments: