Monday, February 11, 2008

Little help...

Ok, so thanks to the current administration and the inability of US citizens to live within their means and not cause serious devaluation (yes it's much more complicated than this I know) of the US Dollar (dolar, in Spanish, means pain), this trip is costing *WAY* more than it should.

As a consequence, I find myself in need of taking up a collection for a sojourn to Rio de Janeiro. If you can help, please do, any amount is welcome. Below you will see a 10 Real (R$) note, these are the new ones printed on plastic paper with a transparent part to prevent copying. They cost roughly six and half dollars US at the moment and buy lunch for one and a half people...

And this shall end my shameless panhandling and haranguing of my friends and family.


Thanks and Be well!




2 comments:

ndb said...

Alison is the BEST! Thanks for your donation my friend! You are awesome! I'll send you a special postcard for sure!

ndb said...

Wow! Thanks Kate! I'm so much closer to going! Thanks tons and tons! Send me your Post address so I can flood your mail box with post cards!