Saturday, July 11, 2009

Tour Plan Changes

So, I've decided not to tour Lake Michigan. I've opted instead for an full on 2800 mile tour from Portland, Oregon to Chicago, Illinois. I'm going to stop off in two of the places that I've never been and always wanted to go. Yellowstone National Park and Glacier National Park. I also plan on stopping off in Denver for at least a day to meet up with a good friend. So I have three stops planned. Those will be rest days hopefully three in a month of riding seems like a good number or rest days to me. I haven't a time limit but I plan on leaving the 5th of August and taking anywhere from four to six weeks to complete my tour. I'm a little scared and excited. Unfortunately I will not be touring Door to Door. I must first take a lovely train ride out to Portland. A most enjoyable trip.

No comments: